Thursday, February 16, 2012

There's been a lot going on

I haven't been in the blogging mood lately, but I really need to keep track of all that has been going on around here so I don't forget!!  Starting in January, Isaiah started playing upward basketball and Emma is cheering for his team.  They are both having a blast!!


The biggest news for the month of January is that I have a new nephew!!  He is super cute and we all love to hold him and visit him as often as we can!!  I just love to hold babies!!

At the end of January both of my big kids were baptized at church!!  This was a big decision for them both.  Ryan and I were so proud of their public declaration of faith.  What an awesome day to share with family and friends!!

And finally, yesterday we decorated Valentine cookies at my sister-in-laws house.  The kids always enjoy this tradition!!


That face says it all!!  Miss Olivia is a stinker!!  Well that's what we've been up to for the last month or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment