Friday, August 5, 2011

Why vowel island??


I wanted to start this blog to help me remember what we do on a daily basis. I am a scrapbooker; but by the time I get to all the pictures, I have forgotten a lot about what happened. Remembering all the cute things the kids say and do is very important to me!! So why the name vowel island?? A trend has started on my dads side of the family to name all the grandkids with names that start with vowels. At first it was just a coincidence, but now we are trying to keep it going.
For those who may read this and don't already know me I will introduce my family. I have been married to my high school sweetheart, Ryan, for over 12 years. We have three beautiful children, Isaiah (9), Emma (7), and Olivia (1) who I homeschool. Isaiah will be starting 5th grade and Emma 3rd grade. I hope to keep up with blogging several times a week to record what goes on here in our very blessed lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment